Our future plans and activities include providing free of cost services such as:
- Organizing about 50 Eye Screening and Cataract Operation camps each year.
- Focus will be to outreach poor and needy people living in backward, slum areas and Tribal people.
- Screening about 20000 patients to detect eye related ailments every year.
- To provide medicines to about 10000 patients suffering from eye problems.
- To provide spectacles to about 7500 patients suffering from low-vision.
- To conduct cataract operations of about 3000 patients.
- To create Vision Centres and open an eye bank to cater services to needy and poor persons.
- To create awareness of eye care and treatment by involving Community, Corporate sector, Individuals and other Social Welfare organizations.